New ask Hacker News story: Orcah Studio: A local-first video agent that can search your videos
Orcah Studio: A local-first video agent that can search your videos
3 by iliashad | 2 comments on Hacker News.
Hey, I'm Ilias, the founder of Orcah Studio. I'm building a local-first desktop app (Mac OS available now) that can transcribe audio, recognize faces, detect objects, perform OCR, and describe video scenes. Plus, a local-first video agent that understands your prompt and finds the exact moment you're looking for. I fine-tune the agent based on an open-weight model (an 8-billion-parameter model) with tool calling. You can check out all the features here: https://orcah.app. Plus, I have an MCP that you can connect to Claude Code, Codex, and OpenCode to search your indexed videos: https://orcah.app/mcp
3 by iliashad | 2 comments on Hacker News.
Hey, I'm Ilias, the founder of Orcah Studio. I'm building a local-first desktop app (Mac OS available now) that can transcribe audio, recognize faces, detect objects, perform OCR, and describe video scenes. Plus, a local-first video agent that understands your prompt and finds the exact moment you're looking for. I fine-tune the agent based on an open-weight model (an 8-billion-parameter model) with tool calling. You can check out all the features here: https://orcah.app. Plus, I have an MCP that you can connect to Claude Code, Codex, and OpenCode to search your indexed videos: https://orcah.app/mcp
Comments
Post a Comment