New ask Hacker News story: Commadore64 vs. Nvidia GB10
Commadore64 vs. Nvidia GB10
2 by spottedmarley | 0 comments on Hacker News.
One of my first PCs was a C64 (my very first was a TRS80) Today I have a Dell Pro Max GB10 (2, actually) I started thinking about how far tech has come since those days so I asked Grok to try and calculate for me how many C64s would be required to match the processing power of one GB10. Grok's answer: Between 10- and 50-billion C64s (depending on how you compare them, they are not strictly comparable) Anyway, that's quite a 40yr leap!
2 by spottedmarley | 0 comments on Hacker News.
One of my first PCs was a C64 (my very first was a TRS80) Today I have a Dell Pro Max GB10 (2, actually) I started thinking about how far tech has come since those days so I asked Grok to try and calculate for me how many C64s would be required to match the processing power of one GB10. Grok's answer: Between 10- and 50-billion C64s (depending on how you compare them, they are not strictly comparable) Anyway, that's quite a 40yr leap!
Comments
Post a Comment