New ask Hacker News story: Management is forcing us to use AI

Management is forcing us to use AI
5 by aksjfveoq | 4 comments on Hacker News.
I’m paraphrasing; «You use AI or you’re not working here. Humans are not perfect coders nor are AIs. So why should you be allowed to code without AI. It’s a netloss for us. You either use it or you start looking for a different job.» Can’t believe Im being forced to make myself dumber. I really dont want to spend even more hours in front of my laptop, but looks like I have to because this whole industry is now dependent on AI. This is the US.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How can Utilize Call Center Outsourcing for Increase your Business Income well?

New ask Hacker News story: Ask HN: Releasing code under AGPLv3, but want to block LLM reconstruction?