New ask Hacker News story: Ask HN: Who is the inspiration for your thinking?
Ask HN: Who is the inspiration for your thinking?
2 by SMAAART | 3 comments on Hacker News.
Leaving broad and vague by design. Who formed your thinking? Philosophers? Business magnates? Ancient wisdom? Or more recent thinking? Socrates to Bill Gates? I'll go first, in no particular order: - The Ancient Stoics - D. T. Suzuki, Thich Nhat Hanh, and other - C G Jung - Alfred Adler - Arthur Schopenhauer - Friedrich Nietzsche - Fyodor Dostoevsky - Franz Kafka - Niccolo Machiavelli (highly misunderstood, I strongly suggest starting by watching the "Learning to Love Machiavelli: Don MacDonald at TEDxBoston" - George Pólya
2 by SMAAART | 3 comments on Hacker News.
Leaving broad and vague by design. Who formed your thinking? Philosophers? Business magnates? Ancient wisdom? Or more recent thinking? Socrates to Bill Gates? I'll go first, in no particular order: - The Ancient Stoics - D. T. Suzuki, Thich Nhat Hanh, and other - C G Jung - Alfred Adler - Arthur Schopenhauer - Friedrich Nietzsche - Fyodor Dostoevsky - Franz Kafka - Niccolo Machiavelli (highly misunderstood, I strongly suggest starting by watching the "Learning to Love Machiavelli: Don MacDonald at TEDxBoston" - George Pólya
Comments
Post a Comment