New ask Hacker News story: Ask HN: What metrics do you track when building agents?

Ask HN: What metrics do you track when building agents?
2 by rstagi | 0 comments on Hacker News.
The main metric I look at is inference cost, which is a pretty good indicator when something's off. However, a couple of days a go I discovered we were loading ~300 tools due to a bug, affecting both costs and accuracy. It was going on for some time and I didn't realize it by looking at the costs, cause it got hidden by other changes I made in the same period. Now I started tracking that and some other metrics, but it made me wonder what else I might be missing. So: what are you tracking? Any tips? Curious to hear

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How can Utilize Call Center Outsourcing for Increase your Business Income well?

New ask Hacker News story: EVM-UI – visual tool to interact with EVM-based smart contracts