New ask Hacker News story: How to keep up with AI/ML as a full stack dev?

How to keep up with AI/ML as a full stack dev?
3 by waspight | 2 comments on Hacker News.
I am working with full stack solutions consisting of node.js and React among other things. Different app solutions both for mobile and web. I most often can’t see any use case for AI/ML in our products but I suspect that it is easier to see opportunities when you have some experience with the tools. Any ideas on how I can keep up my learning in these areas so that I stay relevant as a software engineer in the long run? I know that it is a general topic but I think that it is important to stay up to date on the subject.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New ask Hacker News story: Brother Printers Sending Ink Data to Amazon?

New ask Hacker News story: Tell HN: Equifax free credit report dark patterns