New ask Hacker News story: Ask HN: Google Trends is worthless now, is there an alternative?

Ask HN: Google Trends is worthless now, is there an alternative?
4 by johng | 0 comments on Hacker News.
The recent post about mouthwash potentially being harmful got me thinking about the mouthwash I've been using for the past 6 months. Therabreath. When I first decided to try it, it was a single bottle at HEB or Target and I had never heard of it. Felt like giving something new a try, it said it didn't burn like regular mouth wash so I gave it a try. I ended up really liking it and I've been using it ever since. At least twice when checking out the teller has asked me about it and said that they've noticed lots of people getting it. The stores now have like 5 different flavors of it... so I'm assuming it's selling. I went to Google Trends to see if it was becoming popular but I notice now that Google Trends is worthless... last few times I've tried to use it, it seems like it has almost no data. What is everyone using as an alternative now a days?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New ask Hacker News story: Brother Printers Sending Ink Data to Amazon?

New ask Hacker News story: Tell HN: Equifax free credit report dark patterns