New ask Hacker News story: Ask HN: Another job board? Need feedback on the idea

Ask HN: Another job board? Need feedback on the idea
3 by techsin101 | 4 comments on Hacker News.
So It's not ready yet, but I'm creating a new job board for developers. I'm looking to get feedback on idea itself.... So my hypothesis is that as a dev, I'd love to do some gigs on the side. But I'm not really in the mood to search for them, apply to 1000s of them and do all back and forth. I literally want small jobs, that I can knock out in a day or two, and get paid $100-$1k. Another extension to this idea I've thought about is, to have an expert dev on call. Got stuck in your day to day work? Call in expert. The expert does screen share, fixes the problem hopefully. But it could be like a service that companies could subscribe for monthly N hours. (SQL expert, Wordpress, React, etc) Which one do you think has more potential?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New ask Hacker News story: Brother Printers Sending Ink Data to Amazon?