New ask Hacker News story: What is the best Cut-Out-The-Middleman, DIY project one could take on?

What is the best Cut-Out-The-Middleman, DIY project one could take on?
3 by Mushonim | 2 comments on Hacker News.
Hey! Hope yall are doing good. I'm a junior developer and I'm looking for something along the lines of what I described in the title. Some examples include making your own email server or making your own ISP (too expensive). I'm looking for something to actually do, with maybe a team of two to three people, and it can take as long as a couple of years to accomplish. I'm looking for something that's practically useful - for example having your own email server offers various benefits. As for the know-how - I'm open to learning new things as I am building what I'm building, and spend some if not most of the time learning as I go. Thanks!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New ask Hacker News story: Brother Printers Sending Ink Data to Amazon?

New ask Hacker News story: Tell HN: Equifax free credit report dark patterns