New ask Hacker News story: Ask HN: Must-Read Books for Startups?

Ask HN: Must-Read Books for Startups?
3 by dmazin | 0 comments on Hacker News.
I recently read The Mom Test, and I learned something critical: before investing in your idea, talk to potential customers to see if anyone wants it or not. While this might seem obvious, it wasn’t to me. The first time I started something in my 20s, I was so enamored with the idea and its potential that I didn’t validate it! So, The Mom Test is obviously crucial reading. There are so many other books and resources out there. Which of them would you consider crucial? Which contain crucial lessons?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New ask Hacker News story: Brother Printers Sending Ink Data to Amazon?

New ask Hacker News story: Tell HN: Equifax free credit report dark patterns