New ask Hacker News story: Ask HN: Did Twilio Abandon SendGrid?

Ask HN: Did Twilio Abandon SendGrid?
5 by leros | 0 comments on Hacker News.
I've been using SendGrid for many years and it's always been a reliable solution. It still seems to be work just fine, but it feels abandoned. Somewhere around a year ago, they put all old accounts under review with no communication about it. There is a help article about it that says to contact customer service, but their customer service site is broken. For me at least, it has two different headers at the top of the page. One header shows me logged in and one shows me logged out. The button to contact customer service is disabled because I'm "logged out", but logging in via the "Sign out" link in the header that shows I'm logged out takes me back to the page in the same state. I've tried several ways to reach customer service to no avail. I've been reading around and it seems like other people are having the same experience. Did Twilio just abandon SendGrid? I always thought SendGrid was a major player in the email space so it seems odd to see it in this state.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New ask Hacker News story: Brother Printers Sending Ink Data to Amazon?

New ask Hacker News story: Tell HN: Equifax free credit report dark patterns