New ask Hacker News story: Ask HN: Best resources on learning AI, LLMs etc. (both paid and free)

Ask HN: Best resources on learning AI, LLMs etc. (both paid and free)
2 by akudha | 2 comments on Hacker News.
There is a big push in my job to learn AI and apply them to our daily tasks, as much as we can. Personally, I am a bit skeptical about how much we can use it in my org. But it got me thinking - maybe I should explore for my own interest and maybe for my job. Any advice on where to start? Any resources (paid or free) that you can recommend? I am not looking into becoming a Machine Learning engineer or something similar, more like effectively understanding the deluge of tools and language models that are released every day, their capabilities and uses

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New ask Hacker News story: Brother Printers Sending Ink Data to Amazon?

New ask Hacker News story: Tell HN: Equifax free credit report dark patterns