New ask Hacker News story: Ask HN: Lesser-known/underrated cool new web-oriented tech?

Ask HN: Lesser-known/underrated cool new web-oriented tech?
4 by lambdaba | 1 comments on Hacker News.
I've been surveying the space lately and I re/discovered some really powerful new-ish tech which woke up my tech taste buds and am now looking for more such "tasty" tech (sorry I guess I'm due for a meal soon :P) Example as starters: - Qwik and resumable web apps (https://qwik.dev/) - SurrealDB, maximally flexible multi-model DB w/ realtime capabilities (https://surrealdb.com/) There are others, but I'm trying to keep to the starkest examples and not to influence the discussion too much. I do think this is the best place to ask such questions - I'm explicitly interested in cutting-edge tech, but the edge doesn't have to be excessively sharp ;).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New ask Hacker News story: Brother Printers Sending Ink Data to Amazon?

New ask Hacker News story: Tell HN: Equifax free credit report dark patterns