New ask Hacker News story: Ask HN: How do you learn digital marketing?

Ask HN: How do you learn digital marketing?
2 by Gooblebrai | 3 comments on Hacker News.
As a developer, I find marketing learning resources very uneasy. Unlike programming, that have concrete tutorials with specific outcomes, marketing tutorials seem to be a bunch of concepts that I can't figure out how "legit" they are. There's no way to fake a "for loop" in programming but any marketing guru can invent that "you need 5 likes within 10 minutes for the algorithm to bless you" or things like that. I feel like there's a lack of evidence behind many marketing techniques. I think I need to approach it in a different way with a different mindset. Did any developer here mastered digital marketing? How did you do it?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New ask Hacker News story: Brother Printers Sending Ink Data to Amazon?

New ask Hacker News story: Tell HN: Equifax free credit report dark patterns