New ask Hacker News story: Ask HN: Have AI learn my own business Knowledge(verity of formats) for chat bot

Ask HN: Have AI learn my own business Knowledge(verity of formats) for chat bot
3 by crazymoka | 3 comments on Hacker News.
Edit. Rephrased the question. I'm looking for the best way to train from my business knowledge base for openAI, Llama, or Claude on my own private business knowledge base. That data will then be used in a chatbot(maybe whatsapp) on my website that will either create an appointment for call, send follow up email with more information, or directly connect to an real agent. I will use it to update my CRM information too. Knowledge comes in all kinds of formats, PDF, Excel, Power Point Slides, Videos. Looking for some advice on how to do this on a budget. I am a programmer so I do not mind getting my hands dirty or even running my own server that can do most of the work. But if there is a 3rd party service or open source tool that does most of this, I'm happy to give it a shot too. Thanks.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New ask Hacker News story: Brother Printers Sending Ink Data to Amazon?

New ask Hacker News story: Tell HN: Equifax free credit report dark patterns