New ask Hacker News story: Ash HN: What are some good resources on building a relational database?

Ash HN: What are some good resources on building a relational database?
3 by ashwin110 | 0 comments on Hacker News.
I was hoping to build a simple relational database as a side project, focussing mainly on learning how the internals and the algorithms used work, as I never plan to make this a published product of any sort. So far I have the CMU Advanced DB course (https://ift.tt/gd0y4Xf) and the Database Internals book. While I'm learning a lot about how databases work, I have no clue how to start writing my own, so I was wondering if there were any resources for building a relational database, I've only found some for KV Stores. Hopefully something less intimidating to get started than having to read SQLite code.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New ask Hacker News story: Brother Printers Sending Ink Data to Amazon?

New ask Hacker News story: Tell HN: Equifax free credit report dark patterns