New ask Hacker News story: Thank HN: Achieved MSc in Software Development

Thank HN: Achieved MSc in Software Development
5 by smarri | 1 comments on Hacker News.
I've just earn a masters degree in software development which I've been studying part time in the evenings and weekends for the last 3 years. I largely undertook the course after years of reading HN and being inspired by the depth of knowledge people here have, and for the ability to turn my software ideas into reality. No longer will I need to say "I'm not technical, but...", or be that person saying, "I have a great idea, if only someone could build it...". If course higher education is not a prerequisite for a software career for everyone, but it was right for me. Thanks HN.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New ask Hacker News story: Brother Printers Sending Ink Data to Amazon?

New ask Hacker News story: Tell HN: Equifax free credit report dark patterns