New ask Hacker News story: How to hide used ports? [cybersecurity]

How to hide used ports? [cybersecurity]
2 by ihaveone_401 | 0 comments on Hacker News.
Let's say, I live in a country, where I want to play Minecraft. I also know, that my government has officially banned Minecraft, and I will get in troubles by trying to play it. I could try to install Minecraft over Tails OS, so all my traffic would be routed through Tor, but my friend has told me that I still could be caught because of the the port: Minecraft uses port 25565, and by analyzing my internet-traffic government can find the port, and thus the app used. Is that true? If so, how can I hide/change/fake a port, used by an app?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New ask Hacker News story: Brother Printers Sending Ink Data to Amazon?

New ask Hacker News story: Tell HN: Equifax free credit report dark patterns