New ask Hacker News story: Ask HN: Who Went Mac –> Linux?

Ask HN: Who Went Mac –> Linux?
7 by martinbaun | 3 comments on Hacker News.
A lot of people do the switch from Something -> Mac, but who's going the other way? and why? I personally just bought a Macbook, worked like a charm for 3 months but then I figured out Apple hardware do not like tea, and all Apple shops just suggested me to buy a new Macbook - which seems a little crazy expensive to me. So I went back to Linux, and fell in love with Linux again. It seems much more productive for my work with Linux, except when I update and my drivers stop working again.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New ask Hacker News story: Brother Printers Sending Ink Data to Amazon?

New ask Hacker News story: Tell HN: Equifax free credit report dark patterns