New ask Hacker News story: Ask HN: How to find problem worth solving today?

Ask HN: How to find problem worth solving today?
3 by Biba1989 | 3 comments on Hacker News.
I know how important it is to find the problem worth solving and that drives you to start a company, but since tech is evolving and we have new tools to use (like AI), what would be a good way to find problems worth solving today with the all new tech we have? I know there are many ways to find the problem worth solving and I believe its best to solve your own problems first, but just thinking how can I approach it now and if I can find it faster with new tech.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New ask Hacker News story: Brother Printers Sending Ink Data to Amazon?

New ask Hacker News story: Tell HN: Equifax free credit report dark patterns