New ask Hacker News story: 8 days downtime: Cloudflare r2 subscription bug ruins my business

8 days downtime: Cloudflare r2 subscription bug ruins my business
43 by hriis | 15 comments on Hacker News.
Our website has been severely impacted for 8+ days because I can't add the R2 Subscription back to my account. The error is: "You cannot add or modify subscriptions or services until all invoices are paid. Download each "Unpaid" invoice on your Billing page and click the "Pay online" link within each invoice to fix your account" All my invoices are paid, I contacted Cloudflare support but literally no one is answering. I don't know what to do anymore. They closed my old ticket then opened a "report" where I had to verify my identity with Stripe. After I did that they didn't respond anymore. Ticket number: #17419451

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New ask Hacker News story: Brother Printers Sending Ink Data to Amazon?

New ask Hacker News story: Tell HN: Equifax free credit report dark patterns