New ask Hacker News story: Nothing on HN about the protests is disappointing

Nothing on HN about the protests is disappointing
4 by bendergarcia | 8 comments on Hacker News.
The lack of content and discussion on HN on the topic has been disappointing. I understand this is a tech community but why aren’t we using tech to help with protests to help with understanding the problem and finding solutions to fix it. If I’m missing content and posts i apologize. But I need to see that this community cares about more than just the best JavaScript library or the downfall of we work. Again if I’m missing these I apologize. I mostly a lurker rarely commenting. Edit: I don't want to be accusatory and i'm sorry about that. I want to have discussions and mobilize this community. I'm lucky to be a part of it and that I engage and get to be in it. So please, let's throw ideas out there that help with 1. fixing the current issue today 2. fix the future issue. It can be anything, but I want to hear peoples thoughts and ideas.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New ask Hacker News story: Brother Printers Sending Ink Data to Amazon?

New ask Hacker News story: Tell HN: Equifax free credit report dark patterns